The Way We Worship
True worship can be described as an Oasis.
A place where you can find refuge, safety
An Oasis is known as a pleasant place
that is surrounded by something dry,
unsatisfying and unfulfilling.
Experiencing True Worship; is refreshing, pleasant and very satisfying. Come taste this Living Water for yourself!
· WE PRAY TOGETHER ALOUD because In the Bible we read, "They lifted up their voice to God with one accord."-Acts 4:24
· WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN PRAISE because The Bible says, "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord."- Psalm 134:2
· WE SING WITH ALL HEARTS because In the Bible we read,
"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise."-Psalm 98:4
· WE PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS because In the Bible we read,
"And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments."-II Samuel 6:5
· WE CLAP AND SHOUT UNTO GOD because In the Bible we read,
"O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph."-Psalm 47:1
· WE DANCE BEFORE THE LORD because In the bible we read,
"Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs."-Psalm 150:4
· WE TESTIFY PUBLICLY because In the bible we read,
"I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee."-Psalm 22:22
· WE ANOINT WITH OIL FOR DIVINE HEALING because In the Bible we read, "Is any sick among you? let him call for the elder of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord."-James 5:14
Biblical Expressions of Worship
If you have never had the opportunity to be in a Spirit-filled service before,
you will discover that biblical expressions of worship are still practiced today.
Join in with us as we praise God together in spirit and in truth.